COINBOX LIMITED is looking to hire a Field Account Officer who will also manage key accounts and market accounting products and trainings.
JOB TITLE: FIELD ACCOUNT OFFICER.
LOCATION: Ogudu GRA, Lagos state, Nigeria.
– Bachelors degree in Accounting; 2:1 from a recognized university.
– Ability to use accounting software e.g SAGE
– At least 2 years of accounting experience
– Excellent marketing skills
– Ability to prepare books of accounts, p&l, balance sheet, etc.
– Warehouse/stock mgt experience added advantage
– Good written and verbal communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
– Good team player
– IT savvy and ability to use Microsoft office tools – word, excel, power point, etc.
– Must be staying in Ogudu or environs
Salary: N120,000 (tied to productivity)
Deadline for application: 26th July, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Email subject: FIELD ACCOUNT OFFICER.
Our client, a service company in the exhibition industry, based in Ikeja, Lagos is looking to hire an organized and driven operations officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase efficiency of operations for our organization. Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
JOB TITLE: Operations Officer
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos state, Nigeria.
• Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
• Report to and assist Chief Operating Officer in daily tasks and duties
• Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives
• Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
• Analyze and maintain operational data
• Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
• Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
• Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work
• Set goals for staff and monitor their progress
• Conduct frequent performance reviews
• Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
• Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
• Contribute to innovation of new products
• Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
• Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies
• Monitor product inventory
• Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
• Develop and implement human resources practices
• Interact with government agencies e.g. LAWMA, Min of Environment, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
• 4+ years’ experience in operations preferred
• Strong business acumen
• Acute understanding of resource allocation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
• Experience developing and modeling human resources
• Adept problem solver and decision maker
• Excellent communicator both orally and written
• Diligent and proactive
• Respectful of deadlines
COMPENSATION IS COMPETITIVE AND COMMENSURATE WITH CANDIDATE’S EXPERIENCE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 8th July 2019.
NOTE: Preferred candidate is expected be staying in Ikeja or environs
Qualified candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Operations Officer
Our client, an online Cosmetic/Beauty Products retail store based on the Island, Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer (Preferably Female)
Location: Island, Lagos
Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
Directly responsible for effectively marketing the company’s products.
Directly responsible for the achievement of sales target.
Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
Constantly source new and viable clients.
Contribute to developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company’s products.
Excellent Marketing skills
Presentable and well put together
Very well spoken
Ability to work with minimal supervision
IT savvy/Computer literate; Ability to use Microsoft office tools – word, excel etc.
BSc 2:2 minimum
Minimum of three (3) years working experience in the same or similar field.
100,000 NGN per month (tied to productivity)
Application Closing Date:
10th July, 2019.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Email subject: Marketer
Note: Preferred candidate is expected to be staying on the Island or environs.