We are in search of a HR officer to grow into the role of a HR consultant/manager. Said person will be faced with series of projects covering different areas of human resources at different points in time which includes online and use of HR software.
– Graduate from a recognised university and minimum of second class upper. Additional qualifications an added advantage. Degree is preferably in the field of HR or having recognized and acceptable HR certifications.
– At least 2 years’ work experience in HR (in more than 2 key HR roles; recruitment, training, outsourcing, marketing, consulting, strategy, etc.)
– An entrepreneurial mindset and ready to hit the field. We are not looking for a staff who will only be behind the desk.
– Proactive and dynamic
– Ready to learn, grow and achieve. Ability to work proactively with minimum supervision.
– Project management experience and admin capacity a plus.
– The job is for immediate employment
– Should be ready to work in HR as a career
– Good knowledge of IT.
– Good speaking and writing skills
– Ability to use Microsoft office packages. Experience with a HR software an added advantage.
– Candidate should have ability to multitask and work with different teams
– Should not be more than 35yrs as at January 2021.
– ability to recruit and manage clients for HR services a necessity
Interested candidates should send their resume with their picture on it to email@example.com subject of email to read “HR OFFICER”.
Body of email should be an application for employment.
Salary is within industry standards but negotiable based on qualification and experience.
This vacancy closes once the ideal candidate is recruited.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.