Vacancy for a Restaurant & Bar Manager
Job Title: Restaurant & Bar Manager
Location: Lagos Gbagada
Employment Type: Full time
Our Client, a Restaurant and Bar in Lagos, is looking for an experienced Restaurant &Bar Manager who can lead and Manage all aspects of the business.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant & Bar Manager.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- A good financial and management skills.
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling operations.
A minimum of 2 years experience in same field.
Vacancy closes 28th Feb 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online