Employment Type: Full Time.
Our client, a Fashion retail brand for men and women based in Gbagada with branches across Lagos state is looking to hire Head: Marketing & Admin to manage its marketing and admin departments.
Job Title: Head: Marketing & Admin
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of their inbound sales channels.
The ideal person is expected to oversee the marketing and admin team. Identify potential successful campaigns, evaluates them and determines their validity based on budgeting concerns and potential for success. Ultimately, the ideal person will build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk to you.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the front door.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts the target groups.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
• Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
• Provides assistance and support in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
• Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
• Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation.
• Proven experience in sales and Marketing/Admin roles (At least 2 years)
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, etc).
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
• Creativity and commercial awareness.
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
• Pleasant and trustworthy
• Excellent customer service skills.
• MS Office familiarity.
• Recruitment and training of team members.
• Good teamwork skills and Strong Attention to Details.
• Experience in Retail for one year with reference.
• Project Management skills.
• Must have functioned in a leadership role; led a team for at least one year.
• First degree in Marketing or any other related field. A second degree and professional certification is an added advantage.
• Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age.
Salary is attractive with other benefits and within Industry standard.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who meets with the requirements can apply by submitting their resume with their picture on it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of email to read “HEAD, MARKETING/ADMIN”. Body of the email should be an application for employment.
Deadline for Application: 5th feb 2021