Job Title: Factory/Admin Manager
Reports to: The Commercial Manager
Location: Sango Otta
Employment Type: Permanent & Full time
Our client, a factory in Sango Otta, Ogun State, is into the production of pallets/preforms, is in need of an experienced Factory/Admin Manager to manage and head all operational administrative aspects of the company’s factory in Sango Otta.
We are looking to hire on their behalf, an experienced Factory/Admin Manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies in alignment to the organization’s goals.
- Ability to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed.
- Managing and coordinating organizational compliant and disciplinary proceedings.
- Manage general administration matters.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Prepare company memos and announcement related to factory issues.
- Ensure all company licenses and insurance policies remain up to date and levels applicable to the Group are appropriate.
- Ensure all company legal and regulatory documents are held securely and appropriately protected.
- Ensure all staff visas, passports, etc. are maintained up to date with assistance of the concerned staff members.
- Monitor and control group administrative consumables materials and ensure maintenance at suitable levels.
- Monitor and control the Group communal areas at suitable levels such as pantry, toilets, offices and other facilities management areas.
- Ensure all company assets are used in appropriate manner and group information is held securely.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
Assist in providing relevant information that may be required as approved by the Commercial Manager.
- Perform daily inspection of the facility to ensure HSE is maintained at the highest level.
- Ensure that all locations are maintained at no fire risk.
- Perform immediate reporting procedures to the Commercial Manager on any HSE incidents requiring immediate action.
- Expatriates who have work experience in Nigeria will have an added advantage. Locals who meet with the requirements can also apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Production Engineering, Industrial Management, Material Engineering or related field. A second degree would be an added advantage.
- Must have experience working with pallets or preform machines.
- Proven experience of a minimum of 3 years within a factory in similar or same role.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional Problem-solving skills.
Salary is very attractive with other benefits and within Industry standard.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who meets with the requirements can apply by submitting their resume with their picture on it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of email to read “FACTORY/ADMIN MANAGER”. Body of the email should be an application for employment.
Deadline for Application: 12th Feb 2021