Reports to: The Commercial Manager
Location: Sango Otta
Employment Type: Permanent & Full time
We are looking to hire for our client for an Accounting/Finance Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Set up the account/finance/Admin system of the companies.
- Managing the account/ finance/admin systems that has been set up.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting/ Finance Manager for a minimum of 5 years.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Good knowledge of tax administration, tax management, tax processing in Nigeria.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Candidate must be a chartered accountant from a recognized accredited institute.
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance or related field, a second degree will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who meets with the requirements can apply by submitting their resume with their picture on it to email@example.com with subject of email to read “ACCOUNTING/FINANCE MANAGER”. Body of the email should be an application for employment.
Deadline for Application: 25th Feb 2021