Vacancy for a real estate job
Job Title: Real Estate Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland
Employment Type: Full time
Our Client, a real estate company in Lagos, is looking for an experienced real estate officer who can join their team.
A degree in real estate or facility management is a plus. If you’re also reliable, honest and possess good judgment, we’d like to meet you.
• Facility management
• Gardening and landscaping
• Renovation and Upgrades of properties
• Sales, lease and rental of properties
•marketing and sales
• Real estate project management and finance
• Scout and identify potential clients with need for property management
• Reach out to clients via emails, cold calls and arranged meetings to offer services
• Provide owners with periodic updates and reports on the status and condition of a property
• Ensure estate operations are in line with government policies and housing regulations
• Proffer recommendations/advice to owners on rental rate and maintenance estimates
• Oversee the marketing and advertising of building vacancies or properties up for sale/lease/rent
•knowledge of mortgage and mortgage products
•knowledge of real estate finance options
• Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds and facilities to ensure they are in good condition
• Oversee the repair and replacement of damaged parts of a building or property.
, be familiar with, ability to prepare and follow up on documentation for real estate transactions
• first degree or equivalent from a recognized institution with a minimum of 2nd class upper GPA in estate management, facility management or any related course.
• A minimum of two years’ work experience in same or related field
• knowledge in sales or customer support is essential
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Not more than 35 years as at December 2021
• Ability to work remotely and with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail
• Reliability and honesty
Salary: Is very attractive and Within Industry Standard. There are also other perks and benefits tied to the job.
Vacancy closes 21st Jan 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online