Job Title: Mortgage Officers
Location: Lagos Island
Employment Type: Full time
Our client, a mortgage brokerage firm based in Lagos Island is in need of Mortgage officers
Mortgage officers help clients find appropriate mortgage products for their real estate projects.
We are looking for young graduates who can fit in as mortgage officers to join the team. The job is also required that you work remotely.
Mortgage officers will work closely with our customers and find the best mortgage loans for them. they’ll estimate creditworthiness by combining information from customer interviews and financial documents. Submitting applications and reporting on their progress will also be part of the mortgage loan officer duties.
To succeed in this role, it’s important to be client-oriented and have strong analytical skills. A degree in Finance or Business is a plus. If you’re also reliable, honest and possess good judgment, we’d like to meet you.
- Collect financial information (e.g. taxes, debts)
- Evaluate creditworthiness and eligibility for obtaining a mortgage loan
- Interview clients
- Guide clients through mortgage loan options
- Prepare and submit mortgage loan applications
- Ensure data are in line with national and local financial rules
- Monitor and report on application processes
- Inform clients about loan approval or rejection
- Help resolve problems with applications
- Research new mortgage loan policies
- Ensure compliance with privacy laws and confidentiality policies throughout the process
- Build a supportive referral network (e.g. with clients, lenders, real estate agents)
- Fresh graduate from the University with a minimum qualification of a second-class lower GPA.
- knowledge in sales or customer support is an asset.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Great mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and honesty
- Degree in Finance or Business is a plus
Salary: NGN 80,000 per month (Salary is tied to guaranteed and productivity salary)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
offer closes 21st of January 2021