Job Title: Male Administrative Officer
Location: Ogudu GRA
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting Line: CEO
- Our client in the Gas sector is looking for a male administrative Officer to join their team and support their daily operations.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an
- Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- The admin officer will also support the CEO in his daily job responsibilities
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other Departments/units, individuals, and institutions on operational and project matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends project meetings, and participates in project discussions, as appropriate.
- Under the Supervision of the Business Director, coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving department, staff, colleagues, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of company policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Monitors and manages the cleaning, security, front desk, logistics and clerical staff
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Degree; additional qualification in accounting is a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role in an oil and gas firm.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Good knowledge of accounts and tax systems
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Staying in Ogudu or environs a necessity
- Accountancy skills and experience
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word specifically).
- 2-5 years work experience in similar or related role
- Be willing to work odd hours as needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Offer closes 7th January 2021