JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
STATUS: PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT
REPORTS TO– CEO
The Officer is expected to focus on the following areas:
- HR Administration (20%)
- Establish and maintain administrative systems and processes that allow effective management of all correspondence, reporting requirements and documentation.
- Update of personal details of all new/current staff.
- Set up of KPI tracking metrics
- Respond to all group HR inquiries/requests.
- Manage staff documentation including reference and background checks
- Attend to staff welfare and upkeep
- Entry/exit management
B.) General HR Duties (20%)
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures for the company.
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new staff.
- Access and provide feedback to staff/candidates on HR issues.
- Be accessible and respond to staff/manager HR enquiries in a timely manner.
- Payroll management
- Attend to general company HR issues
- Job review
- Staff discipline
C.) HR strategy (20%)
- Review/design company HR KPI
- Review and measure staff KPI
- Review with Supervisor, company HR strategy and ensure effective implementation
- Performance appraisal
- Staff audit
- Ensure preparation/review of HR documentation like staff handbook, Policy manual, etc.
- Ensure compliance with defined company culture and practice
- Other functions as assigned by management.
D.) HR Consulting (40%)
- Provide HR business development services for our external clients
- HR business acquisition and development
- Carry out all services listed above (A-C) for clients on project basis
EXPERIENCE : minimum of 2 years in same/similar role.
QUALIFICATION: minimum of 1st degree or equivalent from a recognized institution in Human resources or similar course at least of 2nd class upper cadre. Candidates should not be more than 35 years as at January 1, 2021. Additional qualifications/certifications are an added advantage.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Their resume should have their most recent photo on it. It should also have their social media handles.
The subject of the email should be “HRBDO”. Body of the mail should be a cover letter stating why you qualify for the role.
Applications closes by noon on Tuesday, 8 December, 2020.
Company is located in Yaba. It is a management consulting company with clients across many industries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.