Our client, a delivery service company is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic and proactive individual for the role of Logistics Officer.
JOB TITLE: Logistics Officer
LOCATION: Gbagada, Lagos state, Nigeria.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: HND in a relevant field
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery;
- Coordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Follow up with clients and courier to ensure that items that should be delivered are being delivered accurately
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control and prepare reports for management as regards the logistics operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
• Minimum of two years working experience in logistics operations
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent team player and leader
• Not more than 35years of age as at December 2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Logistics Officer