Our client, a Housing Cooperative Society on the Island, is in need of a cooperative manager.
JOB TITLE: Cooperative Officer
LOCATION: Lagos Island, Lagos state, Nigeria.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: BSc in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Oversee all monthly cooperative contributions.
- Handle loan applications and reconcile monthly deductions sheets with payroll sheets.
- Manages the books of the cooperative society.
- In charge of members/staff welfare and development.
- Handles members enquiries and challenges.
- Other activities, as may be required by the cooperative society
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in real estate or finance industry
• Possess industry knowledge
• Experience in running a Cooperative Society
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Not more than 35years of age as at December 2020.
• Ability to close deals and lead the team
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Leadership Skills
Deadline for application: 16th of August, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should click on this link to upload CV: https://forms.gle/CYTHfyD9Uu3oV4A66