Our client is a private investment firm that identifies and develops assets with unique potential for appreciation in their chosen sectors. Focusing on these select industries they leverage on their expertise and social capital to ensure maximum returns on their client’s investments.
JOB TITLE: Marketer
LOCATION: Gbagada, Lagos state, Nigeria.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: BSc in Marketing or relevant discipline
- Generate deposit liabilities
- Provide guidance and assistance to customers to match customer requirement to company products.
- Proper brand representation of the company
- Protecting assets of the company
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
- Directly responsible for the achievement of sales targets.
- Directly responsible for effectively marketing the company’s products and services.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Contribute to developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company’s products.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role (At least 2 years)
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, etc)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Excellent customer service skills.
- MS Office familiarity
- Good teamwork skills and Strong Attention to Details.
Deadline for application: 18th of August, 2020.