Our client, a Housing Cooperative Society on the Island, is in need of an Accountant to manage all financial transactions.
JOB TITLE: Accountant
LOCATION: Lagos Island, Lagos state, Nigeria.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: BSc in Accounting or a relevant field from a recognized university.
● Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
● Prepare and present periodic financial reports for management on Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Basis
● Prepare budget and financial forecasts
● Publish financial statements in time
● Conduct month-end and year-end close process
● Collect, analyze and summarize account information
● Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, etc
● Perform daily bank reconciliations and reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
● Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
● Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
● Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation
● Other related activities, as may be required by the cooperative.
● Two (2) to three (3) years proven working experience as an accountant
● Thorough knowledge of theoretical accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
● Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
● Possession of ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
● Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Email subject: ACCOUNTANT
Deadline for application: 27th August, 2020